Thursday, October 30, 2008

Haha...I have You Don't have

Ok, ok, it's not actually mine so I don't technically 'have' one....but Betty and I get to play with it first! The Making Memories Slice came in to the store last night and we fiddled around with it this morning. I must say its really easy to use and fun too. The interface is simple and pretty idiot-proof so that's cool. There's also a lot of nice materials like acetate and shimmer papers and things that the Slice can cut - those are coming soon too -yum. Here's some stuff Betty made with the Slice already:
As Betty would say..."mei mei" (pretty pretty)....
You can call Laine's at 63336831 to find out more about prices and discounts and stuff (Me blur, always not so sure about those kinds of things...)

4 comments:

Steve (My Dog Ate Art) said...

Hello Sharongoo -


Greetings from the UK to Singapore –– lots of nice images on your site.

Why am I contacting you ?

In a somewhat random act of artistic interaction I have come across your blog next to mine at this precise point in cyberspace and time. Have a look at my blog – I have placed a link on it for your site under the heading "My Dog Ate Blogs" – take a look.. If you fancy being a permanent part of this blog just say yes and I will put a permanent link for you on my site in “My Dog Has Eaten These Blogs and Says Yum Yum” . In return all I would like is a link somewhere on your site.


Have a look and see what you think.


If you want to print out any of my images - feel free - some are quite nice ( I hope) – just tell your friends where you found them.


Hope you find my site interesting as well.


Best wishes from freezing Plymouth UK !


(Steve Clement-Large : My Dog Ate Art )

Sasha Farina said...

aww Sharon.. you're tempting me!! yummm.. :D heeehee.. no, i shall be a good girl this time :D

Unknown said...

Hi Steve, (my first UK visitor!)
Thanks and yes please. I've put a link to your blog under "inspirational...interesting"

Steve (My Dog Ate Art) said...

Thankyou very much -I will move you to my "Yum Yum" slot in the next few minutes

Steve (My Dog Ate Art)