Wednesday, December 3, 2008

So Inspired I think My Head's Gonna Burst

Reason Number One:
Look at all the goodies I get to play with!!! Bwah-ha-ha. All this super yummy gooey messy stuff is for me to use! They just came into the store and you can check out the full range of stuff on the store blog: http://laines.typepad.com/laines_blog/

I've got a project brewing already that will feature the new STUDIO line from Claudine Hellmuth (my idol!) (gel medium - woo hoo! paints - woo hoo! sticky canvas - double woo hoo!) plus lots of other artsy stuff from Ranger and my sweet Baboo's hardware stash.

Reason Number Two:
Check out the cool inspirational stuff going on at Tim Holtz's blog. http://timholtz.typepad.com/ - 12 Tags of Christmas - every tag full of super fun techniques and super cool details - I like!!! I'm raring to try some of them out!

So, all of this artsy goodness is going into my class(es) for January! You fans of gooey messy classes out there, look out for our January schedule. (I've started work on one project already and you can tell I'm stoked about it cos I spent the past 2 nights dreaming about it - always a good sign, project-wise). Will tell you when it's done and you guys can come have a look! (Hint hint - if you look at the picture, you'll get a small clue as to what I'm making...)

Other Yummy Stuff now in store (that I probably won't get to use...haha):


Gonna go make something now....see ya

3 comments:

claudine hellmuth said...

can't wait to see what you make!

Edleen said...

can i have some of your creative juices??? ;)

can't wait to see them all!
have a Great December Sharon :)

Sasha Farina said...

heh... can't resist! i picked up some!