Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Onion - Flavoured Cards

Purple Onion is celebrating it's 6th Anniversary with a 25% discount on stamps!

So here are some Onion-flavoured cards from the occasional cardmaker (i.e. me) to celebrate the occasion!

Happy Birthday: Stamps used: "Date me" and "Bubble-ma-jig"
Thanks: Stamps used: "Brocante Set (rabbit)" "Ornamentals Set (leaves), "Fanciful Labels"Missing You: Stamps used: "Blossom Set", "Stems and Grass Set"Hi: Stamps Used: "Brocante Set (butterfly)"
You probably heard already, but my all time favourite butterfly stamp from the Brocante set is now available by itself in different sizes! (Yes, I got them for myself...of course!!! haha)

Hope your week is going well....mine is getting jam-packed, crammed, stuffed and squashed with lots of ideas and deadlines, but I am keeping my head above water and thankful for every small pleasure.

6 comments:

CK Chai said...

Sharon, these cards are beautiful!!! Especially heart the Missing you card!

Sasha Farina said...

amazing cards as always, girlfriend. love you much!

June said...

I saw your cards and had to go order the stamps from Purple Onion !! Love the cards.

Anonymous said...

OMG! Those butterflies are just gorgeous! Time to get me a set!!

- Kate

Shirley said...

For a occasional cardmaker, you sure take the "cookie"! Hee hee! Love those cards! I'll try to make it for one of those lovely classes. Any super tough ones? I love the way you "torture" us with those classes! Hahahaha!

Edleen said...

love all your cards Sharon!!! when are those stamps coming in the store??? i want..hehe