Monday, January 4, 2010

And So it Begins....

The new year that is. I'm psyched and looking forward to my new 'arrangements'. You could say I'm resolved:

Layout Title: Resolutions (featuring "2010 Vintage Calendar" and "Date Me" from Purple Onion)

This layout was inspired by Ronda's amazing "Colors" layout (follow the link and you'll know which one I mean - you can't miss it)
"more awareness, less auto-pilot....more steadfastness, less compromise....more gratitude, less complaining...more reliance, less self-dependence...more 'people', less things....more of You, less of me"

Still Corny in 2010:
1. The months 'fade out' just as the days of the month slip away one by one (wah, Sharon, quite poetic today - heh)
2. There's a row of pencils 'cos this is me writing down my resolutions
3. The 'o' is a clock 'cos its the right 'time' of the year to do resolutions.

So....what's up for you this year?

7 comments:

Ronda Palazzari said...

i so love this layout. it makes me happy, especially since it's in order!!! AWESOME!

Wendy Kwok said...

This is sooooooooo cool! I love it!

yyam said...

So artsy! Really cool way to write your resolutions! Have an awesome 2010!

jaz lee said...

WOW!!! So artistic!!! what a happy page ;)-jaz

CK Chai said...

Cool! I love the colors used and love how each month slowly fade off...

Sasha Farina said...

oh so yummy Sharon!! I wanna see this up close! where is this at? LP or PM? :D Happy New Year!

Edleen said...

Happy 2010 Sharon!!!

this is wonderful and love the feel of it!
have a Great Year :)