Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bad Mamee

I am a bad mummy....I let Benny eat Mamee noodle snack for breakfast today....erm but at least its without the super salty powder....

He licked the bowl clean

Actually, I used to eat Mamee noodle snack everyday for recess in school when I was little (with the salty powder).....so maybe that's why he likes it so much....haha.

Here he is on another day with a much healthier breakfast:And a shot of my happy accident:- the result of spraying way too much Maya Mist (copper) and Glimmer Mist (daffodil) on my page. I like how the Maya Mist changes the Sepia Accents bumps from pinkish to a nice coppery colour and I like how the mist pools to form weird stains. (that's the kaya squeezing out of the bun! Haha)

I couldn't seem to make nice looking loaves of bread from the paper, so made cookies on the page instead.

And what did you have for breakfast?

7 comments:

Sasha Farina said...

no, not a bad mom. you should see what my girls have for breakfast on weekends. rice crackers. super salty. haha.

jaz lee said...

no lar not bad mommy. it's my fav you know!!! my kids' fav too ;)
this cny season,err...and so much scrapping to do...errr...they even eat pineaple tarts for breakfast ..sigh..now i think im bad mommy :(

-jaz

jaz lee said...

and the layout is funkily nice with the accidental techniques!!! awesome!!!
-jaz

Jessy Christopher said...

Haha!!! Guess we are having some kind of "Bad Mummy" brag here. Lol!! Love the cookies u created, so fun & creatively thought!! You rawk!!

Wati Basri said...

its ok lah once in a while...no prob! grt colours on that layout Sharon!

feli said...

love the textures on the layout, sharon! and by the way, i love mamee too! hehe!

Wendy Kwok said...

I always like your happy accidents... LOL!