Monday, June 21, 2010

At Last.....

It was like squeezing blood from a stone this month....but I....AM....DONE!!!!

Mini Album No. 1: went totally stamp crazy trying to catalog some of my favourite stamping techniques past and present (I tried to show you a bit of everything below). I still haven't put the photos in yet and it needs some journaling to really 'finish' it but at least it is 'done'. This one was very painful.....but very satisfying - so of course its my favourite.


Mini Album No. 2: Lots of Jenni Bowlin papers and happy heartwarming colours. I really like how the tree turned out and I am very pleased with how chunky this feels.Aaaahhhhh.....feels good.

5 comments:

Jessy Christopher said...

Oh great that you felt so good creating!! They all look so gorgeous... yup, tho' they are sneakies!! You know you create beautiful projects... I am in awe!!

Sue Lui said...

They all look so interesting, Sharon. Looking forward to seeing them in real life. :)

WaN'eR said...

mini album number 1 is gorgeous, it's so you! i am a huge fan of your creations, love how the different elements fit perfect even with so much detail!

Merdrey said...

argh!!! i'm still not done!!! One more layout to go!

Jill said...

These both look soooo amazing! You always add such lovely details! Brilliant!