Thursday, June 10, 2010

Time Flies When You're Having Fun

We're almost halfway through the school holidays and I am really behind on my class designs this month....too much holiday relaxing going on at our house!!!

Got off my butt long enough to do this.... but not much else...

52Q - Question 1: What are your hopes for 2010?


And I did this before the holidays so it doesn't count:

Layout Title: "He's Still Working on Me"


Stuff Which Might Interest You if You Scrap:
1. The background is stamped using an uncut piece of Purple Onion Date Me Stamp - stamped with white gesso, then when dry, inked over with Wild Honey Distress Ink (I am quite liking this new colour).

2. The tree stamp is another favourite from Purple Onion.

3. The printed measuring tape and "under construction" twill ribbon is super yummy! (available at laines) - I got like 3m of each!!!

Ok....gotta go! can't talk too much.... I'm supposed to be working!!! (but we're off to the beach - haha!)

1 comment:

feli said...

ooh! i love the stamping on the background sharon!! love that colour! you make me wanna go get that distress ink! hehe!