Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Sleepy Kind of Day

I didn't get quite enough sleep last night......and today's weather isn't helping....so I'm feeling a little like this right now:

Benny reading "Everyone Poops" by Taro Gomi

But just so you know I'm not a total pig, here's what I managed to finish today:

I listed out some of my favourite things (and yes, rainy days is one of them) and used lots of my favourite Purple Onion stamps here and there - especially in the background.

I'm too lazy to list out all the stamps I used, so you will just have to take a closer look ok? Heh heh.Ahhh......rainy days....

4 comments:

Betty said...

i love the layout! must learn from you to do this...

Anonymous said...

he is so cute`!
from Jenn

Sasha Farina said...

i love rainy days too!! *sigh* better still if i can stay in bed. lol.

Jessy Christopher said...

My eyes almost go bonkers, look at the pretty details & love seeing that u r creating a layout of urself. Gorgeous!!