Monday, October 11, 2010

More Silliness

There are 2 of them now...and they've got names.... (pink one's Roley, white one's Poley)....


And here's the little man responsible for starting it all...

Layout Title: "You will Always be My Baby" (That's like some Mariah Carey song or something right? Hmm...)

He was quite the roley poley himself

Artsy Observations: Flinging paint onto paper is highly satisfying, as all messy experiments are.
Go get silly, get messy, get happy!

HOT TIP!!!: All you lovely ladies who signed up for the "ANTHRO" class this month (thank you thank you by the way!) - I highly recommend that you bring along your favourite metal charms / vintage buttons / vintage findings etc to the class. You won't regret it! See you then!!!

5 comments:

Jessy Christopher said...

Now I wonder if I will get goofy kids like urs in future. Lol! I love the humor & the names too. Lol! You never fail to amaze me with ur creations!! He looks so cute!!

Betty said...

So nice! I like the layout!
So sad! I can't make it for your Anthro class!

Edleen said...

hehe...silly but cute :) must make time to attend your class!!!

Jennie (Jenn) said...

so mommy is moley?
lovin the humor... btw, saw the sunflowers in yr garden, its beautiful...

Sandy Ang said...

Love the pattern-paper combo background. Your paint-fling effect adds such energy to the LO !