Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ideas for the New Year

2011 is coming....

My old idea journal...is getting full....So I made myself a new one....
Covered in Purple Onion stamps.....

Did you See? Did you see???
- my name!
- the word "ART"
- "happiness is art"
- 2011 stamp (very faint)
- the kraft coloured pages? I LURVE kraft coloured pages....
Sorry for the excess enthusiasm - little corny details like that make me happy! - haha

And here are other things to begin the new year:

January 2011 classes at Laines:

1. two layouts using 7 Gypsies Conservatory collection (my favourite!!!)2. A not-so-mini album (6 X 12" canvas from Prima) done in black red and brown...this one is quite a lot of work so its going to have to be a 2-parter...

The schedule is out on the store blog so you can download a copy there, but try not to call till 30th Dec K? We're busy stock-taking so its a little hard to pick up the phone...

See you soon!

3 comments:

Mum in the Making said...

I really really love your new idea journal. And those little doodles/ideas are really cute! :)

Wendy Kwok said...

really lovely idea with the journal!

CK Chai said...

Loiving your idea with the journal and the design of the new idea journal book.

The LOs are so beautiful and of coz the album!!!