Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Let's Bee Corny!

I loooooove the little bee from the new Love Bugs stamps by Stephanie Ackerman for Purple Onion Designs!!! (butterfly fans out there will be happy to hear the set comes with a butterfly as well)

 I love the bee so much I used him as the theme for a (rather corny) mini album for the cutest nephew in the world:



Bee....yourself: ( a little masking, painting and misting here...)

Together is the best place to Bee:

Let's Bee Friends:

There can be miracles, when you Bee-lieve: (haha - this one is my favourite!) And those letterings are my all time favourite Purple Onion Skinny Dip alphabet stamps

Bee-Bop!:

Bee Brave:

The best is yet to Bee:

 Wanna Bee corny too?

8 comments:

Sue Lui said...

Oohhh! What a cutie your nephew is, Sharon. :) Your mini's so cute too.

Blossom inch said...

oh my this is so gorgeous, "B"elieve me I love it so much.

Claire said...

Hi E E sharon the book you made is SO NICE:) and Dylan is so cute:)

Jessy Christopher said...

You have amazing style as always! I enjoyed the "bee" album and you totally rock it. You are so corny and I love it!!

selena said...

whaou, j'adore!!

Lydia said...

sharon.. this album is sooo cute to BEE true... aiyo Dylan and his 'untouchable' hair. cute to max

donna mikasa said...

Ha! Love, love, love all your "bee-riffic" cards and projects! So clever, Sharon!

Kada said...

Love this sooo much! I love the positive feeling and the smile on my face when I see these pictures! Love from Kada in Sweden (friend of Karin T :-))