Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Graphic45 Matchbox and Liz Hicks Blog Hop

 Fun stuff is up on the Graphic45 blog today...

1) A blog hop with Liz Hicks - just hop on over to her blog and leave a comment to try winning for yourself a lovely G45 prize.

2) A fun project I made with the new G45 Matchbook box:
 made with lovely papers from Graphic45's ABC primer collection - one of my favourites...
The matchbook box slides open to reveal lots of little compartments for the kiddies to store all their little treasures and finds...
And here's a picture showing you that scrapbooking is mathematical...  I had to do quite a bit of calculation for this project....but in a fun way :)
You can read more about some additional ideas and the supplies used in this project on the Graphic45 blog post.

sorry I can't chat too much.... in a bit of a hurry. We're off fishing tomorrow! Catch you when we get back!

7 comments:

CK Chai said...

Awesome project as usual, Sharon!

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

Wow...this is amazing detailed heart-art...love, love, love it...its beautiful

Ria said...

I love the mathematical sketch!! Lovely project as always, Sharon....

ALICE WAHYUNI said...

This is really good Sharon...i love every details of it ..looks amazing!! :))

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I just saw this on G45!!! It is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

Kathleen Jennette said...

Cute! After being inspired, I am pulling my paper out and getting a start on the holidays! Thanks!

DeAdesign said...

delightful project! very interesting!